Translate

My Desire Is To Face Chelsea Or Arsenal – Slavia Prague Coach



My Desire Is To Face Chelsea Or Arsenal – Slavia Prague Coach



Slavia Prague coach Jindrich Trpisovsky has revealed his desire to play Arsenal or Chelsea in the Europa League quarter-finals.

The Czech side pulled off a shock win in the Europa League last 16 when they beat Spanish giants Sevilla with an aggregate scoreline of 6-5.

It will be their first appearance in the quarter-final stage in Europe since the year 2000 and there is palpable excitement around the club to play one of the big boys of the continent.

Trpisovsky wants to take his side on an away trip to England in the next stage of the competition and believes his players and fans deserve to play against one of the top teams.
The Slavia Prague coach made it clear he wants either of the two English sides – Chelsea and Arsenal – in the last eight.

Trpisovsky was quoted as saying by Italian outlet Tutto Mercato: “My desire for the draw is to take Slavia Prague to England.

“All of us have the same desire because our fans really deserve for the support they have always given us.

“So I would like Arsenal or Chelsea.”

Arsenal beat Rennes 4-3 over two legs to progress while Chelsea smashed Dynamo Kyiv with an 8-0 aggregate scoreline.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Anonymous said…
Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of
colors!
Anonymous said…
Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm
going to revisit yet again since i have bookmarked
it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
to help other people. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late, yet I never found any
fascinating article like yours. It's lovely price enough for me.

In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet will probably be
a lot more helpful than ever before. It's
perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've learn this post and if I could I desire to suggest
you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article.
I want to learn more things approximately it! http://cspan.org
Anonymous said…
Fir this reason, a lot of companies take this chance to penetrate the crusher market which cause the product types to become complex, performance to be excellent and inferior as
well and the quality of the product are a lot more different, which directly influence the creation of this industry around the domestic and foreign arena.
Different flours such as whole wheat, rye, oats and
semolina are typical popular additives. Beer lovers always like to eat
some snacks while drinking and it is possible to then add food items like
pizza, fried chicken etc.
Anonymous said…
This way, people not used to the country are able to
own property sooner, and so build equity of their home sooner.
Further staggering developments through the whole scenario suggest that if property values were to fall by 10%,
then nearly 25 percent of borrowers in negative equity will be below the age of 30, with more
than one fifth aged between 30-40, which paints a bleak future for those who happen to be
experiencing financial problems at a real young age.
There is one way too if pension is less and you don't have much savings.

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows