Translate

Chelsea 'Enter Talks' Over Gonzalo Higuain Loan Move But Juventus Want £32m Permanent Deal



Chelsea 'Enter Talks' Over Gonzalo Higuain Loan Move But Juventus Want £32m Permanent Deal
​Chelsea continue to search for way to boost their squad this month and have reportedly entered talks over signing Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain, currently on loan at AC Milan, on loan for the remainder of the season.

A striker has been top priority for manager Maurizio Sarri and the Italian famously enjoyed much success working with Higuain during their Napoli days. Callum Wilson is also a rumored target, while any new arrival could seal Alvaro Morata's exit from Stamford Bridge.

It had been reported earlier this week that the complicated nature of the Higuain situation could kill any chances of Chelsea completing a deal. It had also been said that director Marina Granovskaia needed convincing that the 31-year-old Argentine was the right choice.


A loan might be the best way to bring him on board and, according to the Daily Telegraph, Higuain's brother and agent, Nicolas, was in London on Thursday for talks with Chelsea as he looked to gauge just how serious the Premier League side are.

It is said that while Higuain is Chelsea's first choice in the market, they only want to do a loan deal. Sarri would like it to be permanent, while it is said that would also be Juventus' preference. But there may be unease at Stamford Bridge over paying a fee in excess of £30m and offering anything more than a short-term contract to a player already over the age of 30.

For a permanent deal, Juve would likely demand the same £32m fee that was agreed as the purchase option in Higuain's contract loan with Milan.

If the Higuain negotiations prove to be fruitless, Chelsea have been tipped to offer up to £50m for Bournemouth's Wilson, who has scored nine Premier League goals so far this season.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and
reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.
I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and
bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as
you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
http://Cspan.Co.uk
Anonymous said…
I simply could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information a person supply
on your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily in order to check out new posts
Anonymous said…
Hi, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact good,
keep up writing.
Anonymous said…
Heⅼⅼo, Neat post. Ꭲhere iѕ an issue with your website in internet
explorer, mаy test tһіѕ... IE still іs the market chief ɑnd a laгge
component of folks wiⅼl leave οut your magnificent writing Ьecause
оf tһiѕ рroblem.
Anonymous said…
Incredible quest there. What occurred after?
Good luck!
Anonymous said…
Nice respond in return of this difficulty with solid arguments
and describing all concerning that.
Anonymous said…
Protection precautions to use child rowing machine:
Anonymous said…
Nice blog right here! Additionally your website rather a lot up very fast!
What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link on your host?
I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Anonymous said…
Draw cautiously over and under the eyelids.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for finally writing about >"Chelsea 'Enter Talks' Over Gonzalo Higuain Loan Move But Juventus Want �32m Permanent Deal" <Loved it!
Anonymous said…
ѡhoah this blog is fantastic i ljke stᥙdying your pоsts.

Keep up thе good work! You undeгstand, a lot of individuals are hunting rⲟund for this information, you cɑan aid them
greatly.
Anonymous said…
Great website. A lot of useful info here. I am sending
it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your sweat!
Anonymous said…
Thanks , I have recently been looking for
info about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have
discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are
you sure concerning the supply?
Anonymous said…
oƄviously like your web site howеver you have to test the spelling on severаl of your posts.
Ѕeveral of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesomme to tell the
truth һowesver I will ɗefinitely cone baϲk again.
Anonymous said…
Hello every one, here every one is sharing these familiarity, thus it's fastidious
to read this weblog, and I used to go to see this
website daily.
Anonymous said…
I feel that is one of the such a lot important information for
me. And i am happy reading your article. However should
commentary on few normal things, The web site taste is wonderful,
the articles is actually nice : D. Good process, cheers
Anonymous said…
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and
I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the
final part :) I take care of such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very lengthy
time. Thanks and best of luck.
Anonymous said…
It is appropriate time to make a few plans for
the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've read this publish and
if I may I want to recommend you few interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
I wish to learn even more things about it!

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows