Translate

Drake Slept With My Girlfriend While I am In Jail- Lil Wayne Reveals


Drake Slept With My  Girlfriend While I am  In Jail- Lil Wayne Reveals 

Drake Slept With My  Girlfriend While I am  In Jail- Lil Wayne Reveals
drake slept with my girlfriend


Lil Wayne has revealed that Drake slept with his girlfriend while the “She Will” rapper was serving time at Rikers Island prison.
The New Orleans rapper Lil Wayne sat with Hip Hollywood for an exclusive one-on-one interview to discuss his new prison memoir, “Gone ‘Til November: A Journal of Rikers Island,” when he expressed how he feels now about Drake sleeping with one of his “side chicks.”
Lil Wayne disclosed that he learned of the tryst between his lady friend  Tammy Torres and Drake while in he was behind bars and is still “feeling some kind of way about it.”
The Young Money head claims that while he was locked up for eight months on a 2007 gun charge in 2010, he received visits from everyone from P. Diddy to Kanye. But nothing was quite like the visit he got from Drake. Lil Wayne said in his memoir that one of his lowest moments in the cell was when Drake came to tell him that he had slept with his girlfriend.
Drake Slept With My  Girlfriend While I am  In Jail- Lil Wayne Reveals

“Finding out that she [bleeped] Drake was the absolute worst thing I could have found out,” Wayne wrote.
“Drizzy came to see me, he was like, ‘Yeah, it’s true’. Damn! This is the type of [bleep] a man never wants to find out while he is locked up.”
Lil Wayne’s book reveals that when he approached his girlfriend about it, she did admit to smashing Drake but claimed it happened the day before she met him.
Wayne also wrote that he was so depressed to have learned his girlfriend had slept with his friend that he didn’t leave his cell for days.
“I woke up feeling fvcked up about the f-cked up day that I had … finding out that she fvcked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could’ve ever found out,” he said.
“This is the type of sh*t that a man never wants to find out when he’s locked up. Or, maybe so, cause only God knows what I would have done if I wasn’t locked up right now,” he added.
Fresh from jail, Wayne released “How To Hate,” where he raps about a woman sleeping with his friends while he was locked up.
He also specifically name dropped Tammy on “6 Foot 7 Foot,” which was also released shortly after he was released from jail.
“Okay, I lost my mind, it’s somewhere out there stranded,
I think you stand under me if you don’t understand me,
Had my heart broken by this woman named Tammy,
But hoes gon’ be hoes, so I couldn’t blame Tammy,” he raps.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows