Translate

Machine Gun Kelly Comes Out Swinging Against 'Rap God' Eminem on Diss Track 'Rap Devil'

Machine Gun Kelly Comes Out Swinging Against 'Rap God' Eminem on Diss Track 'Rap Devil'

Machine Gun Kelly Comes Out Swinging Against 'Rap God' Eminem on Diss Track 'Rap Devil'

"Knees weak of old age, the real Slim Shady can't stand up," raps MGK on the diss track lighting up Twitter on Labor Day.
Machine Gun Kelly lit up Eminem with 4 minutes and 43 minutes of trash talk on his new diss track, "Rap Devil," and listeners are reacting to the piece of work on Labor Day with a mix of praise, concern and disses of their own.
MGK, who used to call Slim Shady an idol, dropped the track on Monday with this message on Twitter: "F--K RAP GOD IM THE RAP DEVIL (sic). good morning Eminem."
"im standing up for not just myself, but my generation. im doing the same shit you did back in ur day (sic)," MGK said in another tweet. "life is still real on my side, and i had to take time from the grind to defend myself from someone i called an idol. love, Rap Devil."
The new track -- the inverse of Eminem's 2013 track "Rap God" -- is a response to shade Em threw at the Cleveland rapper on "Not Alike" off his "Kamikaze" album, which dropped this past Friday.
"Now you wanna come and fuck with me, huh? / This little cocksucker, he must be feeling himself / He wants to keep up his tough demeanor, so he does a feature / Decides to team up with Nina / But next time you don’t gotta use Tech N9ne if you wanna come at me with a sub-machine gun / And I’m talking to you but you already know who the f--k you are, Kelly / I don’t use sublims and sure as f--k don’t sneak-diss / But keep commenting on my daughter Hailie."
That last line is a reference to the Cleveland rapper calling Em's daughter "hot as f--k" in a 2012 tweet Kelly says got him industry backlash.
"Man up and handle your shit / Mad about something I said in 2012? Took you six years and a surprise album just to come with a diss," Kelly rapped on the new track. "Homie we get it, we know that you're the greatest rapper alive / f--kin' dweeb all you do is read the dictionary and stay inside / F--k rap god, I'm the rap devil."

Some other gems:
  • "They told me your mad about a tweet, you wanted me to say sorry / I swear to god I ain't believe 'em, please say it ain't so / the big bad bully of the rap game can't take a f--kin' joke."
  • "Don't have a heart attack now, somebody help your mans up / Knees weak of old age, the real Slim Shady can't stand up."
  • "We know you get nervous, Rabbit, I seen momma's spaghetti all over your sweater / I wish you would lose yourself in the records that you made a decade ago, they were better / According to them, you're a national treasure, to me you're as soft as a feather / The type that would be too afraid to ask Rihanna for her number."
  • "They made a movie about you, you in everybody's top ten / You're not getting better with time, it's fine Eminem, put down the pen."
The track began trending on Twitter shortly after its release, with MGK garnering applause for having the balls to clap back at Eminem, while others are just preparing for what they believe will be his career's funeral when MGK's former idol responds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows