Translate

All my controversies are just for cash – Shatta Wale

All my controversies are just for cash – Shatta Wale 


Shatta Wale has been very controversial in the music industry fighting a lot of his colleagues 

He has fought with other musicians including Stonebwoy, Tic, Samini, and Criss Waddle - Wale has confessed that the driving force behind his many controversies is to make money Widely acclaimed ‘Dancehall King’ of Ghana, Shatta Wale, has disclosed that the many controversies he has created in the music industry is mainly for financial gains. According to him, his controversial comments and attacks are purely for showbiz purposes, adding that he is a very calm person in real life. 

This is contained in a report sighted by Ghmorningnews.blogspot.com on YEN.com.gh

Shatta Wale has been on record fighting many heavyweight musicians including Samini, Stonebwoy, Criss Waddle, Tic, and others. He even extended his controversies outside Ghana when he had issues with Wizkid, Patoranking, and Timaya, all of Nigeria. However, Shatta Wale has reiterated that all these controversies are motivated by his ‘Shatta spirit’; explaining that the ‘Shatta spirit’ is what moves him to get serious with his work. He also revealed that the controversies are for business benefits which is raking in huge sums of money for him. 

Read More: "Artistes Should Write And Sing Musics That Will Educate The Youth And Protect The Society"-Rex Omar.

According to Wale, he is soft inside but his crazy and controversial side some people see and hate are all part of the show business. “Any time I come on the radio or any time I’m live on Facebook doing something [or] talking about a particular topic, I say it in a way or manner that people will get the ‘Shatta spirit’, that is what people know about me… the reason why I say ‘Shatta spirit’ is that is how I get serious with my work,” Shatta Wale explained He further likened his approach to showbiz to mining. “When you come there, [and I am in] my wellington boot and working gear and the way you see mud on me… I don’t think you’ll say I am dirty because that is the nature of the job.…this is an industry whereby when I speak my mind, they say I don’t respect, they say I’m bush, they say I am dirty…what I’m doing is fetching me some good cash,” Shatta Wale said. Touching on his ceaseless attacks on the media, Shatta Wale explained that “I like acting” and that his attacks on the media are just for fun and not personal. “…All what I’m doing on radio, on TV, and everywhere, it’s my work. It won’t stop if they want it to stop…” he stressed. 



A post shared by SHATTA WALE 💰💰 (@shattawalenima) on

Shatta Wale is set to release his third studio album, ‘Reign’ on October 13, 2018. The album is said to contain seventeen tracks and features only Olamide of Nigeria. Shatta Wale has also been in the news recently following his up and down relationship with his long-time girlfriend and baby mama, Michy. After their breakup in April this year, Shatta Wale and Michy are said to be back together. Their relationship, according to Shatta Wale, is for life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows