Translate

Moesha set to marry soon

Moesha set to marry soon

Lesbians are Chasing Me - Moesha Boduong รข€“ GlammyNews.com
Socialite Moesha Boduong has hinted that she would soon be settling down with her man any moment from now.
She made this revelation in an interview she granted to SVTV Africa that the man who she is finally going to settle down with is older than her is not Ghanaian and went on to say she wouldn’t divulge into how long both have been dating.

My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy”.
When she was asked to when the marriage ceremony was coming off, she stated that it would be very soon.
She further described the lucky man as caring and a good person.
“He is sweet and nice. He is a Christian and I am too…he loves children and I love children too. He does all the good things to me”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows