Translate

Motor rider who caused Vybrant Faya’s death finally speaks


Motor rider who caused Vybrant Faya’s death finally speaks

source: Ghmorningnews.blogspot.com



Musician Vybrant Faya passes - TEAM - Proudly Ghanaian ...
After almost two years since the untimely demise of young Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Emmanuel Kojo Quayson, widely known as Vybrant Faya through an accident, the ‘mystery man’ behind his painful death has shared his side of the story. 

According to a 30-year-old motor rider, Emmanuel Asiedu, he knocked down Vybrant Faya, on Sunday 23rd October 2016, while riding his motorbike on N1 Highway, around Dzowulu heading towards the Tema motorway.

Speaking to Accra-based Zylofon FM, Emmanuel Asiedu revealed that although he was riding at top speed, all he could remember was seeing a big blue banner in the skies and the next thing he saw was colliding into another vehicle. Asiedu who couldn’t give a vivid account of what caused the tragedy, in his conversation disclosed that the blue banner was all he saw in the sky, and all other things went completely blank while on the motorbike. “All I remember is seeing a very large banner flying in the skies. However, I lost consciousness at that instance. I can’t remember anything else that happened,” he said. The motor riding who sustained various degrees of injuries was rushed to the 37 Military Hospital together with the young musician, but died later.

Mr Asiedu says he was only told by nurses on duty after gaining conscious on his hospital bed with bruises all over his body. 

Although he said he didn’t know who was involved in the accident, he broke down in tears when he was told days later he has caused the death of the dancehall artiste, Vybrant Faya “I gained consciousness and realized I was at the hospital, that was when the nurse on duty told me why I was involved in an accident, and the guy I knocked down with my motorbike was dead.” I didn’t know it was Vybrant Faya until a brother told me,” he added. Emmanuel Asiedu in his radio interview however, apologized to the family and, whoever the demise of the musician may have been affected. “I am so sorry, it was an accident. I loved Vybrant Faya and I loved his music. I was heartbroken when I was told he was the victim,” he sai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows