Translate

Article Wan Is Not My SIZE, I’m More Popular Than Him’ – Patapaa

Article Wan Is Not My SIZE, I’m More Popular Than Him’ – Patapaa 

Article Wan of Solo fame wants to take a slice of Patapaa’s sudden rise by insisting he’s more famous than the Solo hitmaker.

Patapaa’s fame has spread beyond the shores Ghana owing to his viral One Corner song so it absolutely ridiculous for Article Wan to claim the bragging right here.
Article Wan was in the studios of Zylofon FM yesterday (May 10) and that’s where he posited that even though Patapaa has gained much attention in recent times, he is more popular than him.
“You and Patapaa, who is more popular?,” the host, Sammy Flex asked.
“I think I am more popular,” Article Wan answered.
Although his stance stems from the manner at which the question was posed at him, he should be honest to admit Patapaa is ahead of him in the popularity contest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows