Translate

WASSCE RESULT

The following conversation was extract from a man and his son.
Man:son I learnt your results are out.
Son:yes dad.
Man:son where is your result.
Son:Did you know the teacher who teaches us science and maths in our fail his exam.
Man:yes I know and where is your own
Son:Dad did you also know that the boy who won the science and maths quiz in my school also fail his exam.
Son;Dad did you that my studies teacher also fail his exam.
Dad:shouted!!!! I said where is your result.
Son:shouted!!! If all those people fair their exam do you expect me to pass my own. I ALSO FAILED MY EXAM. ....
IF U R THE DAD WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Bhim Nation Boss Renew his contract with Zylofon Media? Here Is what U Need to Know

"Social Media Users descend on Shatta Michy Over Her Advice To Young LAdies

6 Chelsea players who will leave in January transfer Windows